Please click on the document links below to download your child’s work packs. The packs can be printed if you wish, however there is no requirement to do this. Children can record answers into an exercise book.
For children who are unable to gain access to a computer/ the internet, could parents/ carers contact school directly so that a paper copy can be printed. This will be done on request only and left outside our main doors in a covered box for collection. Should you require it, you can also collect an exercise book for your child.
We strongly recommend that your child continues to consolidate their learning through completion of these activities on a daily basis.
Make Isadora’s Tingly Toes Hot Chocolate (With an adult)
- Before you get making, remember to understand the recipe!
- Can you find out what these words mean? Use the text to help you or a dictionary. Check with an adult if your meaning matches what the text is saying.
- Remember dictionaries have a few definitions for each word.
- For this activity you will need a dice, paper and a pen.
- Make a 3 digit or a 4 digit number using the numbers you roll.
- The winner is the one who has the largest number.
- Make it more complicated by adding an extra challenge, the largest odd number or even number.
- Create a front cover for your favourite book.
Times Tables Rockstars
Mr Myers will be hosting class battles of Times Tables Rockstars for 3M every day Monday - Friday between 10.00 and 10.30am on 'Wembley'.
In addition to the work above, please continue to use Ed City, Classroom Secrets and TTR to supplement learning further.